- Place of work : Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya
- Duty : Monday to Friday - Time 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Prepare cashflow accounts, handling and monitoring accounts payable and account receivable, collections, bank reconciliation and assist in any other accounting-related works.
- Perform payment processing functions such as preparing banking transaction
- Responsible for daily accounting duties and ensuring accounting records and systems comply with the Company’s policies.
- Prepare monthly periodical and ad-hoc reports
- Liaise with bankers, auditors and tax agents on audit and tax matters (if necessary)
- Ensure all accounting records are properly updated and reconciled in the accounting system
- Manage Petty Cash, staff claims, record documentation, maintain good and organized filling for data retrieving
- Assist in all the day-to-day office admin, management and operational matters
- Perform other ad hoc assignments as and when required.
Candidate possesses at least LCCI/Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Degree in any Accounting or any professional or finance or banking equivalents
Experience RequirementComputer literate and good working knowledge of accounting, spreadsheets and word processing software such as UBS, Excel and Microsoft Office applicationFresh graduates are welcome to apply and 1 to 2 years of experience in the related field is more advantage
Additional RequirementGood interpersonal and communication skillsRequired language(s) : English, Bahasa Malaysia.Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positiveGood working attitudes, responsible, self-discipline and work independently with minimum supervisionWilling to take on new challenges and work in a fast-paced environmentHave own transportGood presentation and writing skills.Analytical-minded, detailed, strategic thinker, and highly organized.
According to Company Policy